Limited spaces available - price is all inclusive.
Daniel & Sarah are hosting an intensive lucid dreaming and dream incubation weekend in the magical Brecon Beacon mountains.
Working with the energies of the landscape the weekend will include lucid dreaming workshops and dream incubation, an exploration of the local legends through guided walks, yoga, guided meditation and massage therapies. We will be recreating the atmosphere of an ancient Greek sleep temple to develop hypnagogic awareness and lucidity in auspicious surroundings.
Next to the beautiful and evocative ruins of Llanthony Priory, situated in the picturesque Vale of Ewyas, a secluded and picturesque valley within the Black Mountains area of the Brecon Beacons National Park in south east Wales.
Friday 13th July - arrive for registration from 2.00pm.
Sunday 15th July - final workshop will conclude at 3.30pm.
An overnight stay on the Sunday night is optional to enable flexibility in your travel arrangements.
All included in the ticket price:
1. Awake + Away lucid dreaming bundle: Consisting of an essential dream journal to record your dreams, an Awake & Away oneironaut pen to record your dreams throughout the night, a special eye mask to help promote melatonin production, a dream crystal to sleep with at night and heighten your awareness, a specially selected dream tea to promote lucidity. Everything you need for your lucid dreaming adventure.
2. Meals and refreshments: Breakfast, lunch and dinner; vegan organic superfood designed to cleanse your pineal gland and evoke powerful dreams. We have worked with a team of caterers to design a special menu which will revive your body and awaken the dreamer within.
3. Accommodation or camping pitch: Single beds are available in shared rooms within a rustic farmhouse. Camping pitches are also available at a reduced price - please note tents are not provided. All attendees will be required to bring a sleeping bag and a pillow slip.
4. Lucid dreaming workshops: Daniel and Sarah will be running daily dream incubation and lucid dreaming workshops where you will learn the techniques required to experience lucid dreaming. This is a practical workshop which will allow you to exercise the techniques throughout the weekend.
5. Daily dream circles: Every morning we will gather together and share our dream experiences from the night before. This is an opportunity to connect with other dreamers in a non-judgemental environment.
6. Guided hypnagogic dream meditation: You will be guided across the threshold from the waking state to the dream state with the view of retaining your consciousness and becoming lucid in the dream environment.
7. Morning yoga: You will have the option to attend a gentle yoga class designed for all abilities. This will include basic pranyama (breathing exercises) and a savasana specifically tailored to enhance dream recall and promote lucidity.
8. Guided mythical walks: We will drink from the magic mountain springs and explore the legends of the area, working with the energies of the captivating landscape of the Black Mountains.
9. Massage therapies: A free massage therapy and energy balancing treatment will be provided by a trained reiki massage therapist. There will also be additional subsidised treatments available throughout the weekend.
10. Guest speakers: We are delighted to announce there will be mystery guest speakers joining us from 'The Explorer's Club'.
How to get there
The nearest train station is Abergavenny, approximately 25 minutes taxi drive to Llanthony. There is also plenty of free parking on site for those who would prefer to drive. Detailed instructions will be provided by email.